Treatment at Integrative Life Center (ILC) isn’t just about abstinence or disease management – it’s about transforming your life; learning how to be happy, joyous and free, living the life you were meant to live.
At ILC this transformation happens by engaging in a personalized process of recovery that truly focuses on healing body, mind and spirit.
We believe recovery encompasses more than simply not drinking, using or engaging in other destructive behaviors.
Recovery is about wellness; making healthy choices about food, work, money, substances, relationships, and moving beyond the limits of the destructive behaviors, into living life fully and authentically.
ILC offers a variety of programs that address the roots of many life problems such as addiction, alcoholism, eating disorders, mood disorders, process addictions and other self sabotaging behaviors that interfere with one’s ability to be the person he or she wants to be.
We use an integrative approach with a wide array of therapeutic experiences such as group therapy, art and movement, psychodrama, experientially based therapies, massage, acupuncture, yoga, tai chi, meditation, introduction to 12-Step recovery, sweat lodge ceremony and Refuge Recovery (Dharma based) groups for the following issues:
- Eating Disorders (anorexia, bulimia, overeating, etc.)
- Drug & alcohol dependency and abuse
- Process/behavioral addictions such as gambling, workaholism, shopping, etc.
- Sex, love and relationship addiction
- LGBT(Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and transgendered) issues in recovery
- Relapse prevention
- Mood disorders
- Trauma, PTSD, abuse
Integrative Life Center also offers Intensive Outpatient Treatment for:
- Other Mental Health Conditions such as chronic worry, relationship problems, fears and phobias, pain management and stress management
- Life transitions such as death of a loved one, divorce, grief, family of origin issues and adjustment disorders
When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves. – Viktor E. Frankl
Visit the Integrative Life Center here.